Players must carry and use a sand bucket and repair all divots.
Bunkers must be raked and pitch marks on the greens repaired.
You can help by:
- Repairing plug marks on greens
- Raking bunkers after use
- Carrying a sand bucket and replace and repair divots
- Not littering the course
- Obeying directional signs, yellow lines and hoop placements
To ensure an enjoyable game for everyone a round of golf should be completed in 4 hours (Stableford or Par) or 4 hours 15 minutes (Stroke). Stroke must not be played during social play. Players are expected to consider others and call the following group through if they fall behind the speed of play.
You can help everyone’s game ‘flow’ if you remember:
- There are other players on the course apart from yourself
- To call following players through when a ball is ‘lost’
- To be ready to play your shot when it is your turn.
Commencement of Play
All players are required to report to the Golf Shop 15 minutes prior to commencing their round of golf.
1. Remove any loose turf from the affected area.
2-3. Knock in all sides of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
4. Correctly mend divot.
1. Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
2. Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Lightly tap down with putter.
4. Your completed repair should look like this.
Handling the flag
1. Don’t drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
2. Always lower the flagstick by club
3….or by hand.
4. Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
Players are requested NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.